Monday, September 28, 2009

Things Libby says

Yesterday, Libby was frantically undoing her pants as she entered the bathroom in a hurry. As she passed, Daddy said something to her and she said, "Hold on. I'm on-dressing." But she didn't think that sounded right, so she then said, "I'm off-dressing."


Tonight, as I tucked her into bed, she said, "I want to be a truck driver...(her eyes lit up) and a school bus driver...(then she cradled a pretend baby in her arms very tenderly) and nurse...and clean toilets...and do laundry...and clean the kitchen floor...and wash the dishes...and vacuum..."

2 comments:

Anaise said...

Well, certainly off-dressing makes more sense than on-dressing, and her jobs sound like a perfect description of motherhood! I'd say she's right on. :)

Rhyetta Musser said...

I think Libby and Abby might have fun together. Abby's been singing primary songs about the family all week long and in her prayers is just so thankful for her family and wants to grow up and have a family. It's so fun to hear these stories about the kids.