Family Camp was a group of camping homeschoolers from Monday through Thursday. What a cool place!
Some of the pictures are of the Claytons because I only took a few pictures and they took more so I stole some from them.
I particularly enjoyed having a cook all those days, the bathroom in our cabin, the distraction from pregnancy woes, canoeing to the waterfall, and the last night when I finally found a comfortable mattress and Avery only woke up once in the night.
Some of the things we did:
- Alex caught a bass fish and did many other things I'm unaware of because he was off having a grand ol' time.
- Avery, Libby & Alex thoroughly enjoyed playing in the sand
- Steve played Frisbee golf
- Made colorful butterflies from magazines and played with clay
- Libby played for hours on scooters and other kids' toys
- Alex passed the swimming test in the Frio River (brrrrr)
- Went to the talent show
- Went on a short nature hike
- Went canoeing
- Talked about being mission-driven and many other things
- Enjoyed the rain and thunder and lightning (a lot of it)
- The trading post where kids traded "stuff"
- Went to the family dance
- Won some food with our raffle tickets
We're home. We're tired (Steve and I). It was so beautiful. We're excited to go back.